Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Things about Knits

So as some know I've been really into knitting lately. And apparently my work is getting quite popular. I started out with just some Harry Potter house hats for my sister and some of her friends. Then for xmas I made a large-movie accurate Ravenclaw scarf. She loved it. I made the slightly smaller Gryfindor scarf of the later years for my mother. She seemed to enjoy it as well. Then on her birthday, which was yesterday, I made her a purple purse with black bamboo handles. I haven't got a picture of it, because my camera was mysteriously missing for the event. But I will get a pic up soon.

My hubby wearing Savs big Ravenclaw scarf



And here's hubby wearing the scarf I made mom. It was a bit smaller obviously. And hubby doesn't like being a model. >,<




By the way these pictures are so nicely provided because hubby got me a new camera for xmas. He's the best. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment