Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just a few words.

Just thought I'd jot a few things down. Been busy with work. Several orders coming in. My arthritis as kicked up, so I've been slowing down. So I've been needing to take a day off here and there. I hope that doesn't mean I'm getting my weakness back. I've been so well these past months. Well, mostly healthy anyways. A cold here and there. I just don't want to be bedridden again.

But who cares about that?!

Anyways. We got a new dog. A Shiba Inu. He's smaller than most his breed. 2 Years old. Name is Miko. Sweet dog. It's our first dog that's being a problem. I first dog, Krypto is such a dumb dog. Bother's him. Doesn't take a hint what behavior is unacceptable. It's only been two days with him hear and he seems to be attatched to us already. Had to sleep in bed with us last night. Couldn't be in with the other dog. Freaks out a bit when hubby leaves for work.

Well. Not much more has happened. Another wave of tornadoes hit nearby. From what I've heard, everyone seems okay.

I'm craving Chinese. Some chicken lo mein sounds awesome right now. Why can't some of the ancient chinese secrets get leaked so that everyday people can make some great food instead of going out and buying it?

No comments:

Post a Comment