Monday, December 17, 2012

A Thousand Apologies

Yes, I'm sorry, I know I haven't written in forever. But I have very good reason. My husband had army training away and he took my computer and got me a new one and I forgot to move all my bookmarks before he left. I had a lot of bookmarks. Way too many. And I couldn't remember the name of my blog or where it was. Which is shameful if you think about it. But I am pretty scatterbrained and have worse memory than a flea and a goldfish combined. 

Anyways, I fixed the office computer and it had some of my bookmarks on them. So yay. I hope I can put posts up again. I'm going to try to make it more regular. At least once a week is my goal. 

Besides that. Porsche is fixed for the most part, it hates this very cold weather we are having though. If it get's below 40 it won't start at all. Still haven't figured out why yet. . .

I've been being followed by that loathsome cloud of self doubt again. Trying to keep my fly swatter handy to keep it away. I'm really trying to get some work done and get my online store up and running. I want to have a bit of merchandise up at least before I release it. I was thinking of creating a video blog to help discuss what's going on and talk about merchandise. A suggestion from a friend. (He's a media student.) lol

I shall get back to work now. Wish me luck. =^.^=

Made these today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment